Hydrafacial – The Best Skin of Your Life
Yes really! 3 steps, 30 min, the best skin of your life. For those of you who have experienced a Hydrafacial, you know what I am talking about. For those who have not had a Hydrafacial, imagine a wet microdermabrasion sensation followed by skin so glowing you look like a glazed donut. With their patented technology Hydrafacial has created quite a name for itself. This 3-step process involves deeper cleansing, extractions, and hydration all with super serums. The best part about this process is that is just the basic. Yes, there is more! Don’t get me wrong, the Express Hydrafacial is glorious. But many people do not know there are more customizable options to target and treat any skin type or concern. Buckle up ladies and gents, I’m about to introduce to you the best skin of your life!
The next step up is the Deluxe Hydrafacial which is great option for those who are looking to get a little more out of their facial. We start with the cleanse and peel just like the Express Hydrafacial but in the Deluxe we can now choose between 2 exfoliation tips and 2 types of peels. Next is extract and treat. Extractions are the same as the Express but the treatment part includes a targeted booster and LED Light Therapy. Lastly, we fuse and protect. Finishing strong in any Hydrafacial is saturating the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow and hydration. Below are the options mentioned for the Deluxe:
- Blue tip – Exfoliation (included in Express)
- Orange tip – Aggressive Exfoliation
- GlySal Peel – 7.5% Glycolic Acid & 2% Salicylic acid (included in Express)
- GlySal Peel – 15% Glycolic Acid & 1.5% Salicylic acid
- Britenol Targeted Booster – Brightens the skin tone while minimizing the appearance of dark spots
- Dermabuilder Targeted Booster – Helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- LED Light Therapy – Utilizing Red, Blue and/or Infrared light to further target fine lines, wrinkles, acne, and pigmentation
The mac daddy. The holy grail. This Hydrafacial gives you the most flexibility for customization. Not only do you get every option included in the Express AND the Deluxe but wait, there’s more! The Platinum Hydrafacial allows us to fully customize your treatment to your exact needs. With 4 different exfoliating tip options, 3 different peel options and a plethora of boosters to treat and target the full face. Following the same steps as the Express and the Deluxe, here are the other options you get with the Platinum:
- Blue or Orange tip
- Purple Tip – Enhanced Aggressive Exfoliation
- Wet Diamond Tip – Enhanced Aggressive Exfoliation
- GlySal Peels 7.5% and 15%
- GlySal Peel – 30% Glycolic Acid & 1.5% Salicylic Acid
- Britenol or Dermabuilder targeted boosters
- Regen GF Full Face Booster – Boosts production of collagen & elastin and improves skin texture
- ZO Brightalive Full Face Booster – Reduces the appearance of brown spots & evens skin tone
- Circadia Protec Plus Full Face Booster – Protects the skin from free radical damage, provides optimal hydration, and reduces redness
- Sente Dermal Repair Full Face Booster – The ultimate hydrator with superior water binding capabilities
Perk Eye & Lip
The last add-ons I want to talk about are target treatments for your lips and eyes. The Express, Deluxe, and Platinum all address the face but don’t include the delicate area around the eyes and lips. That is where Perk comes in. This 15 min add on treatment can be added on to any HydraFacial or any treatment! Hydrafacial Perk Eye hydrates and brightens the eyes for a refreshed look, perfect for puffy or crepey eyes. Hydrafacial Perk Lip is a refreshing treatment that exfoliates, hydrates, and plumps the lips, perfect for dry, dehydrated lips. Both treatments include an in-office and take-home product to continue the results for the next few weeks.
Our Estheticians are here to help build you a customized plan for your exact needs. We can always add on stronger peels and tips to an Express or Deluxe, we can add on steam and extractions to any Hydrafacial, as well as adding on a dermaplane or biocellulose mask. Feel overwhelmed yet? Dont worry, that's what we're here for!
Call, text or book online to experience your next HydraFacial – let our skincare experts guide you into the best skin of your life!