What is Vitamin B12 & What Does it Do?
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that plays a major role in brain function and red blood cell production. Your body can’t make it on its own, so you need to get it from your diet or supplements. That’s where we come in! Most people are deficient in Vitamin B12, so we recommend getting them once a month for your overall health. However, always consult your doctor before.
Benefits of Vitamin B12:
- Helps with red blood cell formation and Anemia prevention
- Increase energy levels
- Reduces anxiety & helps depression
- Improve the immune system
- Decrease allergies
- Decreases frequent & severe headaches
- Helps make DNA
- Help keep brain nerves healthy
Signs Your B12 Levels Are Low:
- You’re always tired no matter how much sleep you get
- Your vision is blurry
- Coffee doesn’t help wake you up
- You are depressed
- You’re anxious
- Your body feels weak or heavy
- Minimal amounts of exercise are making you dizzy
- You have new or more headaches
- You’re irritable
- Tingling feeling in your hands and/or feet
- You’re a vegan (it’s found mostly in animal-based foods)
- Impaired or slow thinking
- You drink a lot (alcohol makes it very hard for it to be absorbed)
If you have multiple symptoms that are correlated with low B12 levels you can schedule an appointment online or by phone any time!
For more information about exact pricing, skincare, or your skin type, contact us. Or book a consultation online.