What is the VI Peel?
The VI Peel is a medium depth chemical peel that is suitable for all skin types and addresses an array of skin concerns. It provides dramatic results in as little as 7 days, with virtually no pain! This peel is great for those who are concerned with Skin Texture, Acne, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Pigmentation, and Over-All Skin Health. Each Peel contains a synergistic blend of powerful ingredients, such as Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA), Retinoic Acid (Vitamin A), Salicylic Acid, Phenol and L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).
Who is a candidate for a VI Peel?
- Patients interested in achieving and maintaining healthier, more youthful-looking skin.
- People looking for anti-aging benefits including tone, texture, clarity, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Patients with hyperpigmentation (including melasma) and sun damage.
- Acne Patients, including patients as young as 12-13 years old, with the consent of a guardian.
- Patients with acne scarring
The VI Peel is NOT suggested for the following conditions:
- Facial Eczema
- Facial or Scalp Psoriasis
- Active Facial Dermatitis
- Active Cold Sores/Herpes Breakout
- Allergies to Aspirin or any ingredients in the peels
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
VI Peel – $325
The traditional VI Peel was specifically formulated to rejuvenate the skin and prevent future damage. This peel will help to improve the tone, texture, and clarity of your skin. The peel will cover the face and neck.
VI Peel Precision – $399
VI Peel Precision is a booster formulated to be used in addition to the traditional peel. It is made from the same blend of ingredients as the VI Peel, however, provides more of the formula for an additional pass on the skin. The extra pass allows for deeper penetration. Precision is an excellent addition for treating hyperpigmentation, harder to treat aging skin, age spots, Keratosis pilaris, and actinic keratosis. It covers the face and neck, but it’s also a good option to be used on other parts of the body, such as the shoulders or back.
Pre & Post Care
- Discontinue all Prescription Strength Retinols and Tretinoins for one week prior to peel application.
- You will have one week (7 days) of “downtime”. Sheet peeling should be expected and planned for. We recommend scheduling your peel around social events. Makeup is not recommended during the peeling process. We recommend refraining from workouts, as sweat and inner body heat can cause irritation and inflammation.
- Prior to your appointment, you will be given a home care kit with the skincare products you should be using for the week of the peeling process. The esthetician will also provide you with detailed take-home instructions to help promote the healing process.
For More Information:
For more information about VI Peels contact us at ZONA Med Spa. Or book a complimentary consultation online by clicking here.
Curious to know more from the consumer’s point of view? Read our blog to hear about our personal experience; An Esthetician’s Experience with a VI Peel.