About Scarlet SRF Microneedling
Scarlet SRF is a next-generation short-pulse radio frequency (SRF) treatment with microneedling that targets virtually any skin issue. It is one of the safest treatments in the field of RF systems, with minimal to no downtime or side effects. The device can tighten and lift skin on the neck and body, and can also improve common issues, such as skin texture, pores, photo-aging, scars, and striae.
Concerns Treated with Scarlet SRF
- Scalp skin tightening
- Face skin tightening and lifting
- Double chin, neck and body skin tightening
There is minimal discomfort during the treatment and the patient should feel a light warm pressure. We numb the area completely before we begin for optimal patient comfort. After the treatment you may have some swelling and redness for 24-48 hours, we will send you home with post care products and instructions.
Pre & Post Care Instructions
- Avoid Retinol Products for 2 weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid wearing any metal including jewelry to your appointment.
- You would not be a candidate if you have a pacemaker or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Prior to the Microneedling treatment a topical numbing agent is applied to the treatment area however some discomfort may still be expected. Inform your technician if you are allergic to Lidocaine.
- Inform technician of any allergies or if you have a history of cold sores. An antiviral may be given prior to treatment.
- After your treatment your provider will apply a post treatment balm and provide you with post care including products to heal your skin and directions. Follow technicians instructions exactly at stated.
- You will have some redness and or swelling after your treatment. This is an expected result and is nothing to worry about. Tylenol or Benadryl may be used to reduce post-treatment discomfort and swelling.
- Avoid rubbing, scratching or picking for the next 72 hours.
- Avoid using harsh products such as Retinols, AHA’s, Hydroquinone or exfoliating scrubs for one week.
- Avoid sun exposure during the healing process. Excessive sun exposure during this time could cause changes in the healing of new skin. Always use a sunscreen broad-spectrum SPF of 30 or higher.