About AGNES RF Microneedling
AGNES RF is a precision microneedling device that is currently being used all over the world for a myriad of conditions including: lower eyelid rejuvenation, submental reduction, jawline sculpting, acne and many others.
AGNES Precision RF is a unique nonsurgical radiofrequency device that can sculpt the face, and deliver firmer, tighter, more youthful-looking skin. AGNES RF debulks the treated area and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin providing long-lasting and unmatched results.
Concerns Treated with AGNES RF
- Under Eye Bags
- Upper Eye Lids
- Bra Fat
- Jowls/Buccal Fat
- Lower Face Tightening
- Deep Wrinkles
- Submental Fat
There is minimal discomfort during the treatment and the patient should feel a light warm pressure. We numb the area completely before we begin for optimal patient comfort. After the treatment you may have some swelling and potential bruising for a few days, we will send you home with post care products and instructions.
Pre and Post Care Instructions
- Avoid Aspirin, NSAIDS, or blood thinning medications for 10 days before treatment.
- Avoid Retinol Products for 2 weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid wearing any metal including jewelry to your appointment.
- You would not be a candidate if you have a pacemaker, metal implants, or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- After your treatment your provider will apply a patch called Duoderm (excluding acne treatments) and provide you with post care including products to heal your skin and directions. Follow technicians instructions exactly at stated.
- You will have some redness and or swelling after your treatment. This is an expected result and is nothing to worry about. Tylenol or Benadryl, and icing on and off may be used to reduce post-treatment discomfort and swelling.
- Avoid rubbing, scratching or picking for the next 72 hours.
- Avoid using harsh products such as Retinols, AHA’s, Hydroquinone or exfoliating scrubs for one week.
- Avoid sun exposure during the healing process. Excessive sun exposure during this time could cause changes in the healing of new skin. Always use a sunscreen broad-spectrum SPF of 30 or higher.