The Ultimate Guide to Great Skin:
Great Skin in Scottsdale
There are endless amounts of advice out there on how to get perfect skin; and even more products that all claim you need them in your routine. We get it, skincare can get overwhelming. That’s why ZONA Med Spa created the ultimate guide to flawless great skin in Scottsdale. Breaking down everything skincare into daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly steps. Follow this guide and your skin (and future self) will thank you!
- Cleanse your skin twice a day; morning and night
- Always take your makeup off at night
- Apply your toner, serums, anti-aging creams, eye cream, and moisturizer (in that order) every morning and night
- Always wear SPF 30+
- Take warm, not hot showers (less drying for the skin)
- Drink lots of water
- Get 8 hours of sleep
- Exfoliate two to three times a week
- Use a mask tailored to your skin needs
- Exercise three times a week
- Clean your makeup brushes
- Wash your pillowcases
- Get a facial from an Esthetician (we recommend Chelsea from ZONA Med Spa)
- Receive a treatment in-office such as a HydraFacial, Chemical Peel, or Dermaplaning for a little extra skin boost
- Exfoliate your whole body with a scrub
- Inspect yourself for any suspicious moles
- Visit your Dermatologist
- Get a skin screening
Each and every step has a major role to perfect skin. Washing your face day and night rids away dirt, oil, and makeup buildup. Wearing SPF everyday protects you from harmful UV rays and in the long run will keep your skin looking youthful. Plenty of water insures hydrated skin. Exfoliating removes all the dead skin cells that makes your skin looking dull. Clean makeup brushes and pillowcases will prevent the spending of dirt, oil, and bacteria back onto your skin. Regular facials will keep all of your at home skincare efforts maintained. While yearly checkup and skin screening will keep you ahead of anything potentially serious. So, there you have it! A simple guide to flawless skin. ZONA hopes that it helps bring more clarity in the overwhelming world of skincare.
Contact us Today
For more information on how to create great skin contact us at ZONA today!